By Brad Ferry, Strategic Partner Development
People are sharing and discovering videos on Facebook more than ever before. With this new monthly series, we’ll be posting a round-up of some of the most popular and interesting videos posted by Pages on Facebook from the past month.
Here are the 10 standout videos from October:
1. Rock the Vote posted their parody video with Lil John, Turn Out For What, featuring Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg and other celebrities.
2. American Horror Story got fans excited about the season premiere of Freak Show.
3. The Ellen DeGeneres Show hosted 11-year-old Anaconda dancing sensation on her show.
4. Robbie Williams provided hospital-room entertainment for his wife, who was in labor.
5. ABC World News Tonight with David Muir shared a clip of President Obama’s interesting experience at the polls.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo reached 100 million Facebook fans and posted a thank-you video.
7. BBC Three shared their version of the Beach Boys’ hit, God Only Knows, featuring the 80-piece BBC Concert Orchestra and 27 musicians across genres.
8. The Hunger Games released the final trailer for Mockingjay, which hits theaters on November 21.
9. BuzzFeed Video posted a video showing how life changes after you get a cat.
10. Leo Messi thanked fans and celebrated 10 years with Barcelona FC.
Learn how to tell rich stories with Facebook Video.