17 million people generated more than 45 million interactions – posts, likes and comments related to the 2015 Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8.
We took a deeper look at the public conversation around the event, and these were most talked-about moments on Facebook across the country related to the Grammys:
1. Sam Smith wins Record of the Year
2. AC/DC opens the show
3. Madonna performs
4. Sam Smith wins Best Pop Vocal Album
5. Prince comes out to present Album of the Year to Beck
6. Sam Smith wins Best New Artist
7. Hozier & Annie Lennox perform
8. Sam Smith & Mary J. Blige perform
9. Rihanna, Paul McCartney & Kanye perform
10. Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett perform
Here are a few highlights:
Entertainment Tonight featured exclusive, real-time Facebook conversation data on air in their red carpet coverage for PopTV. Fans from around the country had their questions answered by artists on the red carpet.
Facebook-exclusive celebrity video interactions between Sam Smith and Lady Gaga, Meghan Trainor and Miley Cyrus, and Common and Sam Smith were featured on the red carpet and posted to Entertainment Tonight’s Facebook Page.
Behind the scenes red carpet moments were captured by the Facebook Photo Stop:
Entertainment Tonight hosts Nancy O’Dell and Kevin Frazier posted on Facebook directly from the red carpet using Facebook Mentions: