By Brad Ferry, Strategic Partner Development
People are sharing and discovering videos on Facebook more than ever before. With this monthly series, we’ll be posting a round-up of some of the most popular and interesting videos posted by Pages on Facebook.
Here are the 10 standout videos from April:
- Vin Diesel posted the music video for Wiz Khalifa and Chris Puth’s new song, “See You Again,” which is a tribute to the late Paul Walker.
- The White House shared a video of President Obama and his “Anger Translator” from this year’s White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Dancing with the Stars posted a clip of Iraq War Veteran Noah Galloway and his partner Sharna Burgess dancing to “American Soldier” by Toby Keith.
- Baltimore Raven’s linebacker Ray Lewis shared an impassioned message about the Baltimore riots.
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon shared a clip of Kristin Wiig’s impersonation of Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.
- Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for President and shared her campaign video on Facebook.
- The New York Times shared an animated time-lapse video showing the the history of New York City through the lens of the elevator ride in One World Trade Center.
- NBC Nightly News posted a video of an interview with a family who shared their decision to let their five-year-old transgender son, Jacob, transition and live publicly as a boy.
- Rapper and activist, Prince Ea, posted a powerful video called “Dear Future Generations: Sorry” to encourage young people to take action against climate change.
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver shared their full-length interview with former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
Learn more about telling rich stories with Facebook Video.