By Brad Ferry, Strategic Partner Development
People are sharing and discovering videos on Facebook more than ever before. With this monthly series, we’ll be posting a round-up of some of the most popular and interesting videos posted by Pages on Facebook from the past month.
Here are the 10 standout videos from August:
1. U2 premiered the new video for “Song For Someone,” shot in black and white and directed by Matt Mahurin.
4. Taylor Swift took fans behind-the-scenes during the filming of “Bad Blood.”
5. Thiago Alcantara shared a trailer for his documentary, which highlights the Spanish footballer’s mental and physical recovery from injury.
8. Carrie Underwood thanked fans and debuted her new song, “Smoke Break.”
10. Jess Glyne posted a music video for “Gave Me Something,” which features fans holding up the lyrics to the song.
Learn more about telling rich stories with Facebook Video.