By Nick Grudin, Media Partnerships Director
We’re hosting F8, our annual global developer conference, on April 12-13, 2016 in San Francisco. Each year at F8, we unveil new products, share our vision for the future, and engage with our developer and publisher community. This year, we are expanding our media and publisher sessions to share more insights into our products and tools designed specifically for publishers, along with sharing best practices for connecting with your audiences on Facebook.
Here’s a glimpse into this year’s F8 experience:
- Keynote: Hear from Mark about how Facebook is helping partners build audiences and grow their businesses by connecting to the Facebook ecosystem and where we’re headed in the future.
- 40+ Sessions: From Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Oculus, Instagram, media products, advertising, engineering, and more — there’s a session for everyone across Facebook’s family of apps and services.
- Interactive Demos: Experience our immersive products for yourself with hands-on demos featuring Oculus Rift and Touch, 360 video, and more.
- Innovation Lab: We’re committed to connecting the world. Learn how we plan to improve connectivity, enhance infrastructure, and scale artificial intelligence and virtual reality around the world.
- Meet the Facebook Team: Connect with product experts on the Media team to talk 1:1 about how you can grow and engage audiences and optimize your business on Facebook.
- Networking Party: There will be multiple opportunities during F8 to connect with the Facebook team and other publishers and developers while enjoying music, food and drinks.
For more information, check out the F8 website to see the preliminary agenda. Please apply today to attend; space is limited. If you’d like to join us but you can’t make it to San Francisco in April, you can still get the F8 experience online. Our keynote, sessions, and exclusive live interviews from the show floor will be available to stream. Just go to the F8 website to register and you can watch the event live, for free.
Whether you join us in person or online, we look forward to connecting with you in April!