Since rolling out Facebook Live to people and publishers around the world, we’ve seen incredible adoption and engagement with the new format.
We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen so far, and with this bi-weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Lives from the past two weeks.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
2. Houston KHOU 11 News anchor Lisa Hernandez read Duck, Duck Dinosaur on Facebook Live, encouraging the audience to tune-in after dinner and gather their kids for story time as part of the station’s “Turn The Page” literacy campaign.
5. Norman Casiano, a man who survived being shot in the back during the attack at the Pulse Orlando nightclub in Florida, shared his story with The New York Times via Facebook Live.
6. Jerry Seinfeld did a live interview from Facebook HQ, answering fan questions on the new season of his web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” memories from Seinfeld, thoughts on stand-up comedy, and more.
7. The Tony Awards went live more than 20 times to give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the award show. One special live video involves the cast of Hamilton reacting backstage to Lin-Manuel Miranda‘s “Love Is Love” acceptance speech.
9. Fast & Furious used Facebook Live to take fans behind-the-scenes with a set tour showcasing some of the awesome cars to be featured in the eighth installment of the franchise.