Since rolling out Facebook Live to people and publishers around the world, we’ve seen incredible adoption and engagement with the new format.
We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen so far, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Live videos from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
2. Oprah Winfrey joined her friend Glennon Dolye Melton‘s Facebook Live to discuss the author’s newest memoir and latest Oprah Book Club selection Love Warrior, which details Melton’s journey of self-discovery after the implosion of her marriage.
3. Vogue Runway used Facebook Live throughout New York Fashion Week, broadcasting content in real-time directly from fashion shows. In the example below, Thom Browne speaks to Vogue.com’s Maya Singer about his latest collection.
5. Comedian Hannibal Buress used Facebook Live for the first time to announce his latest tour and discuss a range of topics from podcasts to Kayne West.
6. Refinery29 showed off their #29Rooms interactive art funhouse for New York Fashion Week.
8. NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt captured an SUV dangling from a building in downtown Austin, Texas.