Since rolling out Facebook Live to people and publishers around the world, we’ve seen incredible adoption and engagement with the new format.
We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen so far, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Live videos from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
1. The Cleveland Indians used Facebook Live to bring fans into their clubhouse celebration after the team clinched a World Series berth.
3. CryptTV used Facebook Live to debut its live-action horror film “Stream,” about a girl in a game of kill-or-be-killed.
4. The Chicago Cubs went live for their postgame press conference after winning their first National League pennant in 71 years.
5. Digital star Amanda Cerny went live from her hotel room in Amsterdam to chat with fans about her schedule and the process behind her video blogging.
6. MLB on FOX went live for a unique second-screen experience during Game Four of the National League Championship Series between the Cubs and Dodgers, allowing fans to hear real-time analysis from Alex Rodriguez and have their questions answered on-air.
10. Several news organizations used Facebook Live to stream the third U.S. presidential debate including: The New York Times, AJ+, PBS NewsHour, Univision Politica, The Washington Post, and ABC News, and Fox News, who encouraged their viewers to join the conversation on Facebook by commenting, and included commentary from Fox News hosts and contributors.