Since rolling out Facebook Live to people and publishers around the world, we’ve seen incredible adoption and engagement with the new format.
We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen so far, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Live videos from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
1. Christiane Amanpour went live to take viewer questions about the global implications of the U.S. election.
3. Kevin Hart invited two fans to join his Facebook Live broadcast during a Toys “R” Us shopping trip with his kids.
5. The World Surf League used Facebook Live to broadcast its first annual “Pups and Pros,” a segment in which professional surfers play with puppies to raise awareness for the Best Friends Animal Society and the NKLA Pet Adoption Center.
6. BuzzFeed went live with a countdown to the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election.
8. The Atlantic 10 Conference is broadcasting a package of regular season college basketball games via Facebook Live this season, starting with Duquesne‘s 60-55 season-opening win over Loyola University Maryland.