Since rolling out Facebook Live, we’ve seen people and publishers around the world seize the opportunity to share their experiences as they happen, especially during key cultural moments. We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Lives from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
1. During a Facebook Live cooking demo, MARTHA STEWART shared her favorite baking recipes from her upcoming book “A New Way to Bake” and featured a drone delivering butter.
2. EXPLORE.ORG used Facebook Live for a baby panda cam.
3. The MASTERS TOURNAMENT went live for the Green Jacket Ceremony, as it honored first-time major champion Sergio Garcia.
4. CHELSEA ON NETFLIX went live backstage with Chelsea and the cast of nobodies: Larry Dorf, Rachel Ramras, Hugh Davidson, Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone.
5. In the World Room of Pulitzer Hall, PULITZER PRIZE administrator Mike Pride shared the announcement of the 101st class of winners on Facebook Live.
6. Universal’s FAST & FURIOUS: THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS went live from New York City during the world premiere of the film.
9. LUDACRIS went live to talk about his new single and The Fate of the Furious.
10. The U.S., Canada and Mexico launched a joint bid to co-host the 2026 FIFA World Cup and a number of publishers turned to Facebook Live to broadcast the historic press conference, including U.S. SOCCER, CONCACAF, MLS and UNIVISION DEPORTES.