Since rolling out Facebook Live, we’ve seen people and publishers around the world seize the opportunity to share their experiences as they happen, especially during key cultural moments.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
1. GOOD MORNING AMERICA shared a live video of the Empire State Building lit up in red white and blue for Independence Day.
2. The cast of WAR OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, Matt Reeves, Andy Serkis, Steve Zahn and Amiah Miller, visited FBNY to answer fan questions live.
3. The LOS ANGELES DODGERS went live from the “VoteJT Headquarters” as they successfully attempted to have infielder Justin Turner win the MLB All Star Game “Final Vote.”
4. ESSENCE used Facebook Live to stream from Xscape’s first full performance at Essence Festival.
5. Comedian GABRIEL IGLESIAS announced his new tour dates to fans using Facebook Live.
6. Fresno, California’s FOX26 went live interviewing people from the Kings River Golf Course where about 90 homes were being evacuated due to flooding on the Kings River.
7. Hulu’s CASUAL went live with the cast and creators to answer fan questions while watching the latest episode.
8. NITRO CIRCUS and NITRO WORLD GAMES went live from the 2017 Nitro World Games in Salt Lake City.
9. DIEGO BONETA went live from Facebook Los Angeles to talk about his role in Netflix‘s upcoming series about the life of Luis Miguel.
10. CBS‘s BIG BROTHER hosted a live watch party featuring former houseguests Jason Roy and The Nolan Twins.