Since rolling out Facebook Live, we’ve seen people and publishers around the world seize the opportunity to share their experiences as they happen, especially during key cultural moments. We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Lives from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
- CNN published a live video from the Eiffel Tower where fireworks were going off for Bastille Day.
- THE BACHELORETTE went Live before last night’s episode to answer fan questions.
- KXAN NEWS shared live updates after a C-130 military plane crashed in Leflore County, Miss.
- MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL went live from the Red Carpet before the All-Star Game.
- FC BAYERN MUNCHEN went live from James Rodriguez’s first training session with the club.
- GAME OF THRONES actor John Bradley visited FBLA to go Live and answer fan questions timed to the Season 7 premiere.
- GOLF CHANNEL went live multiple times throughout the weekend from the American Century Championship.
- EMMYS / TELEVISION ACADEMY went Live to announce the nominations for the 69th Emmy Awards.
- WORLD SURF LEAGUE used Live 360 from the Corona Open at Jeffreys Bay.
- GARTH BROOKS celebrated the one year anniversary of his Facebook Live series, “Inside Studio G: A Monday Night Conversation.”