Since rolling out Facebook Live, we’ve seen people and publishers around the world seize the opportunity to share their experiences as they happen, especially during key cultural moments. We’ve been inspired by the creativity we’ve seen, and with this weekly series, we’ll highlight some interesting Facebook Lives from the past week.
Here are 10 standout live videos:
2. KXII-TV in Sherman, Texas went live as there was a fire at Highport Marina on Lake Texoma.
4. REAL MADRID C.F. went live for their practice at UCLA at the beginning of their US Tour.
5. Country artist SARA EVANS stopped by FBNY to do an Live Q&A with fans and share exclusive details about her new album.
6. THE NEW YORK TIMES’ Peter Baker talked through his exclusive interview with President Donald J. Trump last week in the Oval Office, providing an inside look at the key takeaways from the meeting that may not have made it into print. Viewers were able to ask questions for Peter in the comments, and he answered some.
7. Before each taping of Conan at Comic-Con, Team Coco Digital live streamed the CONAN360° Pre-Show Live in 360 to give fans an immersive realtime look at Comic Con.
9. ALADDIN – THE MUSICAL and Official London Theatre went live with stars Matthew Croke, Jade Ewen and Trevor Dion Nicholas to speak about the musical and perform a song.
10. DENNY HAMLIN went live as he raised the win banner with Coach Joe Gibbs after winning the Irish Hills 250 in June.